Bookaball is an innovative, fast-growing and dynamic SaaS platform transforming how racket sports venues manage their bookings. Our focus is empowering venue owners with the best booking software and customer service available, while boosting venue occupancy, increasing revenues and streamlining operations. Join us and play a pivotal role in connecting with clients and promoting our brand in an industry that’s booming and set for innovation.
As an Account Manager at bookaball, your primary mission will be to identify, secure and nurture new accounts. Your dual role in outbound and inbound sales will put you at the forefront of our customer interactions, assisting them in driving their revenues through full utilization of our platform. During this early growth stage of our company, your attention to customer service will be pivotal as well. We’re looking for an energetic, motivated and driven individual who’s great at building and sustaining solid relationships with customers. Your dedication and hustle will fuel the growth of our customer base and help write a winning chapter in bookaball’s journey. If you’ve cut your teeth in SaaS sales and have a soft spot for sports, we want to hear from you. Having some B2B sports industry experience under your belt will give you an edge.
- Identify and engage potential customers across diverse channels, while nurturing and enhancing existing relationships to maximize use of our platform and secure customer satisfaction
- Actively listen to customers’ needs, providing tailored solutions, tracking leads, and consistently following up to ensure sales progression and successful deal closures
- Offer technical assistance and guidance to customers utilising our platform.
- Collaborate with the team to continuously improve our product.
- Actively contribute to bookaball’s growth targets, helping us to exceed our goals!
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- You can dedicate at least 24 hours per week to making a difference at bookaball.
- You’re multilingual, proficient in English, plus Dutch, German or Spanish.
- You have experience in sales and account management, ideally in a SaaS or sports related industry.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships is second nature to you.
- You are autonomous, results-driven, and thrive in dynamic settings.
- You share our passion for sports and tech.
What we offer
- A competitive salary paired with appealing performance-based bonuses.
- An initial 7-month contract, with a strong likelihood of extension based on solid performance.
- An engaging role in a young, innovative company set for fast growth.
- The chance to further develop your career with opportunities for professional development.
- Flexibility to work remotely or onsite at our Amsterdam office.
- A dynamic, sport-loving team committed to bookaball’s daily successes!
Do you have the drive, passion and skills to strengthen our team and fuel bookaball’s success? If so, we invite you to send us your resume and cover letter to Duco Smit at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you! For more information about bookaball, please visit our website: https://www.bookaball.com.